Alarm.com connects all of the key devices in the home, providing smart, responsive automation and seamless control that you can’t get from any stand-alone solution. Alarm.com automatically adjusts the system based on set rules when it detects certain activity around the home. With real-time data from the security sensors and connected devices around your home, Alarm.com can understand activity patterns and take smarter actions than standalone systems can.
- Easily control lights, thermostats, locks and garage doors via web and the Mobile App
- Scenes buttons gives you the ability to adjust multiple devices with a single command
- With Alarm.com's Geo-Services, you can set automated rules based on your location
Added features include with this add-on:
- Control, Schedule, Automate, Create rules for Z-wave Devices:
- Thermostats *See note regarding existing, outdated thermostats below
- Garage Doors
- Integrate & Control:
- Severe Weather Alerts
End of Life on New Activations of 2GIG CT-100, 2GIG CT-30, and GE TSTAT-300 Thermostats
Alarm.com is choosing to end support for the 2GIG CT-100, the 2GIG CT-30, and the GE TSTAT-300 thermostats. It will not be possible to control those thermostats from the app or website for any new accounts created or accounts recycled after May 27th, 2018. Older accounts created before that date will not be affected.
Those devices don't meet the higher communication standards needed to support new thermostat capabilities. Those features, including HVAC Safeguards, add significant convenience and comfort for homeowners and dealers.