The Alarm.com Smart Thermostat represents the next generation of connected devices. Designed specifically for the Smart Home, it combines streamlined hardware, sophisticated cloud services, and an ecosystem of connected devices for an uncompromising energy management solution.
Comprehensive Energy Management Features
The Alarm.com Smart Thermostat uses a simple, elegant design powered by Alarm.com’s robust cloud services.
Precision Comfort. Using sensors (sold separately) across the home, it’s now possible to set the temperature in any room, not just where the thermostat happens to be.
- Temperature Sensors can manage the temperature in any room.
- Seamlessly integrates with Scenes to help optimize thermostat settings for the time of day or activity level.
- Temperature Presets (Home, Away, Sleep) make it easy to set a comfortable, energy-saving schedule.
Intelligently Connected. Our thermostat seamlessly integrates with devices across the Smart Home for a rich user experience.
- Activity from devices and sensors around the home is captured to make better decisions and more accurately optimize savings and comfort for the individual household.
- Triggered Automations allow the thermostat to respond automatically to other devices like the security system or door locks.
- One integrated mobile app makes the Alarm.com Smart Thermostat part of a seamless Smart Home experience.
Responsive Saving. Data from inside and outside the home allows our thermostat to automatically respond to activity, occupancy and weather patterns.
- Geo-Services, our location-based automation rules, can trigger adjustments for savings when no one is home.
- Extreme Temps enables automatic adjustments on extremely hot or cold days to reduce energy costs.
- Integration with leading utility software platforms enables instant eligibility and easy enrollment in energy savings programs for reduced rates and rebates.
Complete Control. Your customers can now adjust thermostat settings anytime from anywhere and instantly know if someone else makes a change.
- Remotely change the temperature, turn on/off schedules, or set to away mode for extended savings.
- Get an alert if someone changes the temperature, or if the home’s temperature is unexpectedly high or low.
- Limit temperature control to certain users or within certain temperature thresholds.
- See real-time humidity levels and set rules to automatically adjust A/C, humidifiers or dehumidifiers.
There are no reviews yet.