TX-E721 Wireless Pet-Immune Motion Sensor
Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.5 x 2.1 x 3.0 in. (6.4 x 5.3 x 7.6cm)
TX-E721 Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Detection Sensor is a wireless, battery-powered device that provides outstanding performance. Featuring advanced signal processing, this detection device is capable of eliminating false alarms caused by pets weighing up to 40 pounds. Well suited for both homes and small to mid-sized businesses, the motion detector identifies the movement of a person within a specific area by sensing the infrared energy emitted from a body as it moves across the sensor’s field of view. When this motion is detected, the sensor transmits an alarm signal to the control panel.
• 35 ft. x 40 ft. detection coverage with selectable sensitivity
• Pet immunity signal processing prevents false alarms for homeowners with pets weighing up to 40 lbs.
• 5-year battery life with an easily replaceable CR-123 battery
• Low battery reporting indicates when batteries need replacing before they expire
• Cover tamper switch detects potential disablement or damage to a sensor by an intruder
• Fully supervised device sends signal every 64 minutes to the security panel to ensure uninterrupted performance
• ETL Listed